Monday, February 28, 2011

Missing Boo :(

Today I miss Boo a little more than normal and I think I know why.  This family just lost their beautiful little girl.  She was born in the same month as Boo and it breaks my heart to think of what they are going through right now.  Their lives will never be the same.  I've been following their story and I hope and pray that they find peace. 

I'm thankful that Boo is a healthy chunkster and has zero health problems.  I'm thankful that she's home with Daddy all day and he sends me super cute pictures throughout the day so I don't feel like I'm missing too much.  Like this one.


Even though Boo's only been around for 4 1/2 months, I don't even remember what life was like before she was here.  I cant even begin to imagine what life would be like if anything ever happened to her.

Praying for all babies health and happiness.

Thinking of baby Maddie. 

Signed - Boo's Mom

No comments: