Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 4: Favorite quote and why you love it

Today's topic - easy peasy. 
She is Clothed with Strength & Dignity. Proverbs 31:25 Scripture Print.
This verse - where do I start?  What don't I love about it.
Since accepting the Lord last year this is one verse that has really stood out to me in every single aspect of my life. 
 
"She is clothed in strength and dignity..."
 
As a woman of God, a wife and a mother I always pray that God gives me the strength to be dignified and strong in all situations.  I pray to not falter.  I want my husband and daughter to see me as a strong Godly woman who always held herself in the highest regard even during difficult situations. 
 
"...and laughs without fear of the future."
 I spent so much time before worrying about what would, could or might happen.  Doing that never left much time to enjoy.  My focus was on the what if's. 
 
Well, knowing Jesus now I know that He's got it. 
He is in control and my worrying isn't doing any one any good. 
 
Now, don't get me wrong.   
Do I still worry?  Yes
Do I still dwell on things sometimes? Yes
Do things still bother me?  Yes
 
...but ultimately, He is in control. 

 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty quote!