Thursday, May 9, 2013

Day 9: A moment in my day.

Finally the warmer weather is here.  The sun is shining and the days are longer.  This has to be my favorite time of year.

My sweet Olivia and I have developed quite a fun little tradition - nightly Popsicle's on our front bench.  Every night after dinner we clear the table and it never fails, she heads right to the freezer and asks for a 'pa-zikle'. 

I scoop her up and let her choose her color, most of the time it's red!  Once we get to the front bench she scoots up next to me as I open her little snack.  We talk about our day and sometimes she holds my hand.  


When she's done, typically she surprises me by picking some flowers and finding some rocks and she loves when I get so excited about my presents!
I cherish these moments.
















Photobucket

1 comment:

PixieDustx said...

Such gorgeous pictures! :)