Monday, March 14, 2011

Being a "follower" can be a good thing!

I'm excited that I now have 3 followers on my blog!  YAY!  Thanks ladies - I hope you enjoy what I write!

This past weekend was nice - Hubby, Boo and I spent it together which was a nice change since Hubby and I dont see each other for more than an hour a day all week.  Saturday Hubby did the grocery shopping and then we went for a nice ride since the weather was finally bearable!  Sunday we hung around the house, played with Boo and went to dinner with my parents.  All in all a great weekend - other than daylight savings time which has really messed with my sleep schedule.

Boo typically sleeps til 9am every day - Sunday, she was up bright and early at 6am!  (which was really 5am since we lost an hour... Hubby was super sweet though and he let me get back in bed while he got up with her - she only stayed up about 30 minutes and then he got to come back to bed. 

At dinner yesterday I got a bit frustrated - we were at a pretty nice restaurant - Boo needed a diaper change so I grab my stuff and Boo and head to the bathroom - no changing table... GREAT!  So, I ask a waitress if they have one - just to be sure I didnt miss something, she says no.  So, the only option I had was to change her on a bench in the front of the restaurant since changing her in the actual part where other people were eating would be gross - but, as I'm changing her I can hear the waitresses talking crap behind the wall about the "woman changing her baby on the bench" - nice.  Totally pissed me off.  What was I supposed to do go to my car?  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who has come to their restaurant with a baby needing a diaper change before so shouldnt they be more accomodating?  Ugh - that just really frustrated me. 

More bathroom talk - Friday, Hubby, Boo and I went to Target to grab some stuff and I had to go to the bathroom - I tell Hubby to watch Boo and I'll be right back - I walk over to the bathroom, walk in and look around thinking to myself..."hmm, self, this looks different since the last time"  Then I realize that there are urinals on the wall - NICE - after thinking about it for a second, I realize that I'm in the men's bathroom.... OMG - at this point I make a 360 and pretty much run out of the bathroom - Hubby is standing outside and proceeds to yell... "what are you doing in THERE?!?!?!?"  It was pretty funny!

Diaper changes and bathrooms...

Signed - Boo's Mom

No comments: