Saturday, November 19, 2011

10 Day Challenge

Since I just came back to my blog, I figure I need something to keep me here, at least for the next 10 days anyways. 



Day 10 - Ten Secrets About Me
1. I love Cher.  I love her songs, movies etc - everything.  Always have and always will!
2. I try to be crafty and I get all these amazing ideas from Pintrest, but I hardly ever follow through.
3. I bite my nails.  I try to stop but it's such a nervous habit.
4. I have a bunch of online friends and we all connected through babycenter.com's cloth diaper page and we've been friends for a while now.  All amazing Mama's whom I adore!
5. I "beam" as my husband calls it, I like to listen to other people's conversations.
6. I read sad blogs and cry a lot when I think about the situations these people are in.
7. I watch Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant religiously, even though I'm 28!
8. I'm trying to find my place with God and in Church. 
9. I hate my feet.  They are big and cause me a lot of trouble when looking for shoes etc.  I wish I could have a foot job.
10. I love coffee.  French Vanilla especially.

Check back for more tomorrow!

No comments: