Monday, January 28, 2013

Say Hello!

Today I'm linking up with Laura from The Everyday Joys to get to know some different bloggers and add some new blogs to my reader.  This is a one day link up aimed at connecting you with new friends.  All you have to do is answer the questions below, grab the button and go link up on Laura's blog
 
1. What blogs do you visit daily? Please list 1-3 of your favorites.
I read so many blogs but my favorites are definitely Katie from Loves of Life, Jess from Wrangling Chaos, Ruthie from The Chronicles of Ruthie Hart, and Meg from Better Late Than Never.  Sorry, couldn't choose just 3!
 
2. Are you on Instagram? If so, what is your user name?
 
Sure am.  Username is Camarogirl819
3. Can we find you on Pinterest? What's your Pinterest address, and what can we expect to see you pinning most? (recipes, DIY projects, home decor, etc.)

Definitely on Pinterest.  I pin so so many things!  Lately it's been a mix of photography tips for using my new DSLR, bedroom ideas for Olivia's new big girl bedroom, healthy recipes to help me eat right and lose weight plus the occasional holiday craft that I can do with Olivia.  You can find me under username laurabeau819.
 
4. What are your favorite blog link-ups to participate in? (weekly link-ups other bloggers have...any number will do...please link us to them!)

Fab Friday's is always a must.  I really enjoy ending my week reflecting on the positive.
Celebrating the non-scale victories with KTJ.  KTJ is a new blogger on a weight loss journey, much like myself.  Her linkup is focused on celebrating victories involving getting fit and healthy even when the number on the scale doesn't move. 
Weigh in Wednesday with Alex and Erin is helping me stay motivated and motivate others on their weight loss journey. 
 
5. Why do you blog?
Originally I started blogging way back in the day when I had gastric bypass surgery which you can read about hereI only blogged for a short time but eventually came back to it after Olivia was born.  Since then it's morphed into me writing for memories sake and most recently to share my weight loss journey and journey to finding the Lord.  I've met so many amazing, supportive people through blogging and I really enjoy the friendships I've made.  These women have been so encouraging, uplifting and fun!
 
6. Tell us one random fact about yourself.

I'm deathly afraid of masks!  Halloween makes my anxiety go through the roof.  I get really nervous when I can't see someone's face. 
 
This has been a fun link up.  If you're a new reader, please say hi and link me back to your blog so I can read along with you too!  Happy Monday loves.
 
 
Photobucket

13 comments:

Our Home Grown Adventures said...

Hi :)

I've come across from Laura's blog! Well done on your weight loss journey. I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

Your newest follower :)
Liane x

Jennifer said...

Your daughter is adorable!

Stopping by from "Say Hello"!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Sarah said...

I already forgot how I found your blog, but hi! :)

I'm not so much afraid of all masks, but I'm terrified of clowns. Masks, paint on the face, stuffed animals, you name it!

Meg G said...

I guess I need to dust off the cobwebs and write a little more so there are actually posts to read. Thanks for the shout out, my friend!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

aww, thanks for the love, laura!

Unknown said...

hi Laura!
I'm Laura too!!
cute blog!!
hope you have a great week!

Jessica said...

your really pretty :)

Stopping by from "Say Hello!"

I hope you have a great week!

Jessica
http://mybeautifulli.blogspot.com/

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

Stopping by from the link up!!! : ) Ironically, I've followed you on Instagram for awhile now. :) It's great to connect with you here in blog-land, too!

Halloween drives me INSANE. Literally. I get so darn nervous with all the masks as well. My anxiety goes through the roof!

Wishing you an AWESOME week! xo!

Courtney said...

Found you through the link up today!
I like your blog and think your family is so cute :)

Adventures with Robinson’s said...

Found you through the link up & wanted to say hello :)

I like your blog, your family is so adorable & can't wait to read more.

Congrats on your weight loss, I have 85 lbs left to lose.

Jessica @ She Loves Deeply
http://shelovesdeeply.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking up! Yay! :)

Jess @ Wrangling Chaos said...

Thanks lady. I'm all flattered and egotistical now. :)

Melissa said...

Oooh, maybe you should read my weightloss blog too. ;) I have them seperate. But ... the most recent post is kinda depressing. Gonna update it tonight. :)

I love your blog! May have to do this linkup too!!