Monday, November 5, 2012

Double Dose

For the first time yesterday, we got a double dose of church. 
Every Sunday we spend from 9:30 - 12:15 at Sunday school and our morning
service but we've never gone back for the nighttime service. 
 
It was the first Sunday of the month so our church had the monthly Lord's Supper and
since we've never seen it before, Joe and I were interested in going. 
We had an early dinner and headed back to church for 5:30. 
 
The service was awesome, it was so refreshing to get another solid hour of worship and praise,
especially at night so it was even more fresh in my mind at the start of the week.
 
Joe and I aren't yet baptized members of the church so we weren't able to participate but it was so informative to watch and learn just how important and serious taking the communion is. 
 
We got a double dose of worship, music, fellowship, praise, messages, time with Him and bible study. 
 
Needless to say, Sunday night service is part of our new routine.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Callie said...

Oh that's kind of neat that they do a whole service devoted to communion - our church usually does it the first Sunday of the month too in the regular service. Which I guess is nice too because then I know I won't miss it if I can't go later. :-)