Wednesday, November 21, 2012

So What! Wednesday



Linking up with Shannon at "Life After I Dew" today for her So What! Wednesday series. 
 
This week I'm saying So What! if...
 
~ I'm still feeling all warm and fuzzy after gifting two local families in need full Thanksgiving dinners.  Read more about it HERE.  Get inspired and do something for the greater good.
 
~ I can't wait for Pie and Praise tonight at church and Thanksgiving tomorrow.
 
~ I started cooking for Thanksgiving already to free up some room in the oven on the day of.  I made roasted butternut squash yesterday and oh my! it was delicious.  I wanted to eat it right then and there!
 
~ Making a chocolate cream pie with Olivia yesterday took twice as long and was twice as messy but it was also twice as fun!!  This age is awesome.  She's so fun and funny and she gets super excited about little things just like I do and I love it!  This is my girl licking the leftover pudding.  She rocks!
 
~ Olivia started saying "shut up!" and I was so, so appalled!  I blamed my husband, my mom and my dad...until I realized that it was me she picked it up from.  I don't normally say it in a mean way but more in the context of "no way!" type of shut up.  It has to stop because it sounds so horrible coming from my 2 year olds mouth.  I have to admit that I also say it to my obnoxiously loud barking dog... ugh.
 
That's all I have to say So What! to this week.  I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. 
I'll be back after the long holiday weekend! 
 
So What Wednesday
 
Photobucket

No comments: