Friday, December 2, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

I'm thankful that this work week is almost over.  I.need.sleep like whoa.  With the end of the year approaching, work is busier than ever, more people are on vacation which means more work for yours truly.

Pair that with Olivia teething, that equals little sleep for me. 

Of course every weekend from now until the end of the year will most definitely be filled with something to do, shopping, my nephew's birthday, family get togethers, Christmas etc.  While it's so fun and I cant wait to spend my baby's 2nd Christmas with her, I need a vacation! 

Ok, enough of my whining.  I get it, I'm not the only sleep deprived mother out there.  Thanks for reading my pity party.

Now, onto the fun stuff.  TGIF.  Thank God it's Friday.  I am missing my husband something fierce.  We never get to spend time together since we work opposite shifts so weekends are our family time. 

This weekend, we will be shopping for our nephews 2nd birthday and attending his party.  Fun with the mother-in-law (sarcastic tone applies).

Here's my cutie pie - seriously, look at those toes.

~Laura

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

I think this gets to be a very busy month for everyone.
Boo for teething pains! That is no fun. My girly is going to be 1 a week from today, and still doesn't have a tooth to her name. We're still waiting. Haha.
I hope you have a great, restful weekend :-)