Thursday, December 15, 2011

My "To Do" List

I've taken on so many projects this Christmas season and hello?!?!
Christmas is only 10 days away and I'm only 3/4 the way done with my first project. 
What was I thinking??

To Do...
  • Finish the 3/4 finished fleece throw blanket
  • Make a matching pillow case
  • Make a matching hat
  • Make another fleece throw
  • Make 5 Hot/Cold Rice Packs
  • Make 4 Hot Chocolate jar kits
  • Make Peppermint Bark (a ton of it!)
  • Make 4 dozen Sugar Cookies & decorate them
  • FINISH SHOPPING for 5 people!

See, I'm sure I'm forgetting something from this list...in fact, I've made more lists and
lost them over the past few weeks that I'm not even sure what I'm doing anymore.

I did some shopping yesterday and got a bunch of things for my to do list above. 

I do have a big package with 6 gifts being delivered today which is helping my nerves a bit! 
I'm a little anxious to open the package because all items are breakable and I swear,
if they're broken I'm gonna probably cry a little bit.

 Send me some love and energy to get all of this stuff done.

I'm so thankful for good friends that are coming over Friday
to help me bake and decorate said Sugar cookies. 

Should I add that I'm a horrible baker and can pretty much assure you we'll end up
throwing away just as many burnt or messed up cookies as we'll end up keeping?

Let's hope all goes as planned.  Or, not planned, because had I planned I wouldn't be in this situation!

Merry Christmas - 10 days away!!!

~Laura

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

You are one busy lady!! Good luck, you can do it!!

stephanie said...

oh geeez. i totally need to make a list like this. good idea. i'm totally overwhelmed! you've inspired me : )