Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sometimes & Always Link Up

Linking up with Megan from Mackey Madness today for Sometimes & Always!

Sometimes - I feel like the most inadequate mother.  Olivia bumped her head last night because I didnt catch her in time.
Always - I try to remember I'm doing my best and love her more than life itself!

Sometimes - I plan on sleeping in and relaxing in bed until Olivia wakes up.
Always - I wake up at 7am the latest, even on weekends.

Sometimes - I think it's going to be easier to go to shopping without Olivia.
Always - I end up wandering around the store when I'm alone because I feel like a part of me is missing.

Sometimes - I wonder what people really think of me.
Always - I try to be true to who I am no matter what people will think of me.

Thanks for reading!  I love these link ups!

~Laura

7 comments:

Sara @ Our Life Blog said...

i feel the same way about shopping with no children! :)

Ashley Pringle said...

I love that Megan's link up is introducing me to so many new fab bloggers. Olivia is adorable and I am sure she loves everything you are doing for her in the way only adorable babies can, little headbumps and all =)

Laynah said...

aw, your shopping without Olivia one is cute :)

Alyssa said...

Just remember that you are loved for you are by the ones who really love you and care about you! You are good enough! :)

Megan said...

Awww, I bet it is weird to go shopping without her when you are so used to having her!! I always think that I will enjoy shopping more when I have a baby to go with because at least I'll be there with someone! Haha!!

Thanks for linking up with me!!

Holly said...

Nice to "meet" you. :)
As for your first one, you are totally not a bad mother because your daughter bumped her head, accidents happen. :)

C said...

I identify with all of these!!