Thursday, December 22, 2011

Corny or Cute Christmas Present

My husband loves his electronics. iphone and XBox 360 to be more specific. 
I'm pretty sure I'm married to a 12 year old boy!
Having Olivia doesnt leave much time to relax, destress and do what you want.
Joe helps me SO much with household chores and taking care of Olivia. 
(we work opposite shifts, I work days, he stays home with Olivia and he works nights and I stay home with Olivia)

So, I made these corny cute little vouchers so
my sweet hubby can have some time to himself when he feels like it... 
providing I'm home to take care of Olivia that is.

Now, please dont get me wrong, I'm not some kind of crazy wife who makes her husband ask for permission or anything, this is just all in good fun!


I hope he likes them and finds them funny...

Is it bad that I'm also kind of wishing that he loves this present
...and then loses it right away so he cant redeem them?

~Laura

No comments: