Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So What! Wednesday.....

Today I'm linking up with Shannon @ Life After I Dew for So What! Wednesday.
 
 
Today I'm saying So What! to a lot of things... ready, set, GO!
 
...if I took Monday and Tuesday of this week off as last minute vacation days? 
I needed to recharge.
 
...if my husband and I cleaned our room from top to bottom yesterday
because it was a DISASTER?
 
...if we bought a cheap & semi-ugly bed in a bag set to finish off the room since we needed a new look in there... seriously, it's dorm-room-ish.
 
...I'm obsessed with InstaGram - find me under user name Camarogirl819
 
...if I still use Camarogirl819 as my username for everything.  I've used that name since I was 15 years old and my first car was a cherry red 1986 Camaro!  The good old days!
 
...if I cheated on my diet yesterday and had a Reese's peanut butter heart... it was delish!
 
...if I have 2,600 pictures in my iPhone? 
 
...if 99% of them are of Olivia...she's cute!
 
Go over and check out Shannon's blog and link up for So What! Wednesday.  She also has a question today about blog hosting that I can NOT answer, maybe you can???
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tatiana said...

I love instagram too! And 95% of my pics are of Giada too. Those kids kinda take over our lives, you know :-)

Emily grapes said...

Do you seriously have 2600 pictures?! Oh my gosh!! I panic when I have over 80 and start deleting a bunch. haha

I'm with you on so what for calling in for 2 days. Those are the best mini vacas ever!!

I love camaros! I've always wanted a 68 camaro. Always!
Emily at Amazing Grapes