Friday, October 12, 2012

Fab Fridays

Linking up with (another) Laura from Between the Lines for her Fab Fridays series.
 
She recently started this link up again and I love it.  What a great way to end the week on a high note!
 
Between the Lines

Here's my Fab Friday list....
 
~ Olivia's 2nd birthday party is tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited to see her excitement! 
 
~ This work week was short thanks to Columbus Day - Thanks Christopher Columbus...  I appreciate it.
 
~ My husbands work schedule has changed effective next week so he'll work 4 days on and have 3 days off.  Working opposite shifts for the past 2 years has gotten a bit old and stressful so having that one extra afternoon/night with him is special to me... and Olivia because she misses her Daddy!
 
~ I scored a couple of really cute fall/winter sweaters at a local consignment
shop really cheap - like $3.99 cheap!  Bargains make me happy.
 
~ I found Olivia's Halloween costume at the same consignment shop for $4.99! 
Talk about a deal, regular price for the costume is in the area of $50! 
 
I'll definitely link up for Fab Fridays again, it's refreshing to take a step back,
think about the past week and focus on the good instead of the stressful. 

Happy Weekend!  I'll be back Monday with all the fun details of Olivia's 2nd Birthday party!
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Whitney @ Momma Knows Best said...

I hope Olivia's birthday party goes FABULOUS! Happy Friday!!

Lacy said...

These are awesome FABS!

Happy Birthday to Olivia. Hope she has a fabulous birthday..

It's so awesome that your husband's scheduled changed. I'm sure that is a huge blessing to y'all.

I love finding awesome finds at consignment shops.. :)


Visiting from Laura's (Between The Lines) blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, a few things...

First...hi, Laura. I'm Laura. ;)

Second...thanks for linking up.

Third...you have a "Baby B," too! ;) I love it.

Lastly...yay for 2nd birthday parties! I hope it's amazing! My son turns 2 in January. Hold me. :\

Have a great weekend!