Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So What! Wednesday

Once again I'm linking up with Shannon from "Life After I Dew" for So What! Wednesday...
 
So What Wednesday
 
Here goes -
 
~So what if I've been trying to make a blog button for a couple days now and cannot for the life of me figure it out.  Am I the only person who has a blog that can't do this?  (don't answer that, just help!!!) 
**UPDATE!  I DID IT!!!**
 
~So what if I've been reading back over this, this, this and this post and getting a bit teary eyed every time. 
I can't believe I have a 2 year old.
 
~So what if this is a short work week but I'm already willing it to be the weekend. 
I can't wait for Olivia's birthday party!  Can you say "Minnie Mouse Explosion?"
 
~So what if I'm still drinking iced coffee and wearing sandals with sweaters? 
I'm not ready to fully move into fall yet...(and I need new shoes!)
 
~So what if this is all I can muster up for today?
 
Now go check out Shannon and link up for this fun So What! Wednesday series.
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Don't worry. I JUST put my sandals away last week. And totally skipped shoes. Straight to boots for me!

Unknown said...

girl I feel you! my so what's this week are allll about how I'm not into fall at all either. summer's so awesome fall's so... cold! and rainy! and dark :(
Leah {Lovely Life of Leah}

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

We have been busy prepping for Ethan's birthday bash as well! Can't wait to see what all you have done for Olivia's!