Wednesday, October 31, 2012

So What! Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon again from Life After I Dew for So What! Wednesday. 
 
This week I'm saying So what if...
 
~ I'm not really into Halloween.  I'm afraid of masks and most costumes, except the cute little kids, due to my fear it makes it difficult for me to enjoy trick-or-treating because I'm afraid someone is going to jump out and scare me.  I don't like to be scared and I really feel a rise in my blood pressure when around costumes.
 
~ because of said fear I made my husband take half a vacation day to come trick-or-treating with us so I have protection and company.
 
~ I've been sick for almost 2 weeks not with a double ear infection, sinus infection and now pink-eye. 
No big deal, I'm a Mom, no sick days allowed.  Feel bad for me.
 
~ I went to bed at 8:30 last night.  I'm sick and I was just so so tired and drained.  Good thing I did because I was up from 12:30 - 2am with the worst ear aches of my entire life.  Heading back to the Dr today.
 
~ I'm still drinking iced coffee. 
I like hot coffee but I just don't drink it fast enough and I don't like cold hot coffee.  Eww.
 
~ I think in "So What's" all morning every Wednesday... but end up forgetting most of what I'd thought of. 
I need to start writing it down.
 
That's all I'm saying So What! to today.
 
Happy Halloween.  (or not)
 
So What Wednesday
 
Photobucket

No comments: